is the largest village of Tinos. It is located in the northeast of the island, 23 kilometers from Tinos town. The actual name of the village is Panormos, this name was given to the village in the year 1915. Before the village was called Pyrgos and that is the name that the residents still use.
The architecture of the houses is characterized by the excessive use of marble, logically given the fact that it is everywhere in the ground, both in white and in green variation. In Pyrgos are beautiful churches (Agios Nikolaos and Agios Dimitrios), beautiful fountains, beautiful traditional houses with marble door and window gables, the village looks like an open-air museum.
Worth to visit is the marble museum who is located just out of the village.